Barry Hamilton & Associates is a Hobart based insolvency practice that provides the following services on a state-wide basis:
- Corporate recovery and turnaround management
- Corporate administration, deeds of company arrangement and liquidations
- Corporate receivership where appointed by a secured creditor
- Personal insolvency
- Litigation support and forensic analysis
We accept appointments throughout the State of Tasmania.
Our key objectives are:
- To identify insolvency issues and offer pro-active information to assist business owners identify insolvency risks
- Where appropriate recommend the appointment of an insolvency practitioner
The principal of the firm is Barry Hamilton. As our business is devoted entirely to insolvency and forensic issues we carry out our business goals aimed at providing the best outcome to creditors and stakeholders.
The practice commenced in December 2000. Since then the firm has attracted significant support throughout Tasmania and also from interstate businesses and professionals. The firm is not top heavy and perfectly placed to offer value for service. Most of our work involves appointments where less than $1 million is owed to creditors, however we often are appointed where outstanding creditor accounts are significantly higher.
Our initial consultation is confidential. Please feel free to contact us now for a free initial consultation.